INSTALL IN 3 EASY STEPS
Use the Mustang & Pony tile levelling system in 3 easy steps. Combining the base clips, wedges and applicator tool makes it easy to install your tiles efficiently, with perfectly level results.
SETTING THE BASE CLIPS
- Insert the base clips underneath the exposed edges of the tiles.
- Dependant on tile size, set one or more base clips on each side of the tile.
- Place the adjacent tile into place on top of the recently placed clips.
- Set the tile down and lightly beat it into place with a rubber mallet.
INSERTING THE WEDGES
- Insert the narrow end of the wedge into the clip.
- The wedge will click into place and secure itself onto the ridges along the top face.
- The wedge and base clip should now be in place.
USING THE APPLICATION TOOL
- You can now level the tile using the application tool.
- Adjust the amount of torque pressure on the front and top of the application tool.
- Place the tool over the wedge and base clip as shown in the diagram above.
- Apply pressure to tighten the wedge and base clip together and level the tile.
- Once set, remove the clips and wedges with a rubber mallet or by kicking them out with your feet.
The images and video above should allow you to get to grips with the Mustang & Pony Levelling System but if you still require guidance on how to use the system, please feel free to contact us here